Required Yearly Forms
The following forms must be turned in before the first day of each school year:(all blue text are links to the downloadable form)
- Clinic Information/Emergency Form (Required, 1 per student.)
- Medication Release Forms (One per student who needs medication.) The appropriate forms must accompany medications in their original, labeled container, before they can be administered.
- After School Care Program (Required only if planning to use after care. Please remember that if no other arrangements are made, any student not picked up in car-line will be sent to after care and the family will be billed accordingly. Therefore, if there is any chance that you will use the After School Care Program, please complete one form for each child and return it to the office by August 23, 2011.)
Family Forms to update as information changes
The following forms must have already been completed and turned in by re-enrolling and new families when they were given their contract. They only need to be updated if the information for your family has changed.
At the start of each school year, please consider if you need to submit a new form:
- Driver Volunteer Information Form(Required for any parent/guardian who wants to drive on field trips.
- Has your insurance information changed?
- Have you purchased a different vehicle
- Has your driver license number changed?
- Student Dismissal/Pick-Up Restriction Notification Form(Optional):
- Have your circumstances regarding who may not pick-up your child changed? (This form is for use only by those who need to have restrictions in place regarding pick up of their child/children. It is not for yearly carpool arrangements – those are handled through a note to the office.)
- Photo and Media Release Form(Required for all families.)
- Has your preference in this regard changed?
- Grandparents Information Update Form (Requested of all families.)
Please Note: Parent/guardian is responsible for submitting a new copy of the above listed forms only when any information changes.